Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Final NDR draft

Dear all
I am going to release this draft publically this afternoon. If anyone spots
anything before then please let me know. I plan to put it formally on the
website at 3pm GMT. I don't have Distiller to make a PDF of it so if any of you
have time between now and then to send me a PDF version I would be grateful.

I have accepted all of Bill's changes, I have implemented copy-editing changes
spotted by Lisa and myself. I have accepted all changes to the document and
turned tracking off. I have removed any of the XML comment type notes referring
to where we were going to fill in things in this public draft. I have left in
comments where we indicate something is under further consideration.

Eve - what mailing list do normally send this out to in addition to the NDR
list and the portal?

Thanks
Mavis