Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] codelist paper

The WD (working draft) series is the actual normative code list rules
document.  The P (position paper/proposal) series is the old set of
position papers, and the DRAFT series is just the older name for
position papers.  The WP (white paper) series is the white paper,
written at a very high marketing level.  The CodeListModuleTemplate (of
which I thought there was only one copy??) is the boilerplate XSD
template that accompanies the WD.

Here's what I think should be in the "current" directory:

- The latest WD (normative)
   - The accompanying CodeListModuleTemplate
- The latest WP (non-normative)

	Eve

Burcham, Bill wrote:
> Which of the codelist papers on the ndrsc portal is the latest?  There
> must be twenty of them out there.  There is the
> "CodelistModuleTemplate..." series, there is the
> "draft-codelist-cont..." series, there is the "draft-maler-codelist..."
> series, there is the "p-maler-codelists..." series, there is the
> "wd-ublndrsc-codelist..." series.  Whew!  That's five different sets of
> documents.
>
> So which one is latest?  Are any normative?

Sun Microsystems                     NEW!!! cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Technologies and Standards               eve.maler @ sun.com