Subject: RE: [ubl-ndrsc] today's meeting

Hello Mavis,

sorry, I was on the trip back home by train during the telephone conference. Therefore was no possibility to join to the telephone conference, yesterday. Triple-regrets.
But I'm in Cologne next week from Tuesday to Thursday. If you have some time, than we can meet us in Cologne. I am glad, if that is possible.

Kind regards,

	Gunther

-----Original Message-----
From: Mavis Cournane [mailto:mavis.cournane@cognitran.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 23. Oktober 2002 20:33
To: ubl-ndrsc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] today's meeting

Dear all
we ended up cancelling today's call as critical mass was not reached by x17.
Jon, Eduardo, Paul, Mavis and Sue called in. Eduardo and Jon would have been
unable to stay on the call past x17.

Regrets were sent in advance by Michael, Jessica, Mark, Eve and Lisa.

It was unfortunate that we could not reach critical mass. On behalf of the
chair I would like to remind everyone to send regrets in advance where
possible. Looking forward to having full attendance on next week's call. Please
look at the action items as per Eve's agenda for next week.

Regards
Mavis