Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] New working format

On today's call the group discussed the idea of working more with email threads and less with teleconference meetings.  I pretty much agree at this point that its a good idea.  The telephone conferences have not been well attended and the work we have in front of us is both organizational (for me and Mavis) and technical (for the rest of the group), these discussions can make it easier to come to consensus on some of the technical issues, which is what we need to do right now.

There will not be a teleconference call next week, our next scheduled call is: 18 December.

I am spending my time trying to get the NDR Main document and the attached documents and schemas ready for publication.  Our next release is with the LCSC on January 13th.  We have a lot of work to get done before that.  I will be sending out emails over the rest of this week, asking for answers or discussions on topics from the NDR document, also asking for participation in proofreading and QAing.  The QA team coming out of the Face to Face did a wonderful job in reading the NDR document and giving me feedback and corrections.  I will be wading/working through these over the rest of this week and have a new version out for the group by next week.

If you have Action Items outstanding, please let me know the status.  Thanks.

Lisa

Lisa Seaburg
AEON Consulting
Website: http://shell.gmi.net/~xmlgeek/
Email:  lseaburg@midsouth.rr.com
Alternative Email: xcblgeek@yahoo.com
Phone: 662-562-7676
Cellphone: 662-501-7676

"Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk."