Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] RE: [ubl-lcsc] UBL Schemas for all Business Documents

Our current rule is to name the complex types by removing the period and
space, removing the "Details", and appending "Type", so you get
"OrderType" as a UBL Name.  The UBL Name should definitely be used as
the complex type name...

	Eve

Burcham, Bill wrote:
> (narrowed disribution to NDRSC)
>
> Right _on_ Gunther!  I had a look at the Order spreadsheet and it looks
> good.  Peeked at the schema too and that looks good too.  You've come a long
> way in a couple months!
>
> The one thing I request, Gunther is that your scripts use the "UBL Name"
> rather than the "Dictionary Entry Name" for the XSD complex type name.  The
> effect would be that instead of seeing complex types with names like
> OrderDetails, AddressDetails -- we'd see complex types with names like
> "Order" and "Address".
>
> Note I am _not_ quibbling about the need to append the word "Details" to the
> end of the dictionary entry name as per rule C32 from CCTS 1.85.  I'm just
> suggesting we use the UBL Name instead of the dictionary entry name.
>
> Would that be ok?

Sun Microsystems                            cell +1 781 354 9441
Web Technologies and Standards               eve.maler @ sun.com