Subject: RE: [ubl-ndrsc] Release Note Wording: Extensions and Ur

To me the more substantial point is that interoperability between types
derived directly from the Ur-Types will be better if they are "full".
Otherwise, my MattAddress might contain mostly the same fields as
BillAddress (but not all the required fields of the UBL AddressType, or
presumably we would be deriving directly from that), yet there would be
no possibility for information sharing since the supertype is empty (and
thus the common fields cannot be identified by a schema-aware
processor).

Thus:
1) Full is correct, as Bill also concludes.
2) Bill, you need to get more sleep. :-)

Cheers,
Matt

there

eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM