Subject: RE: [ubl-ndrsc] Tiny UBL Extension Example

Bill,

Thanks for the comments. I knew my document must be full of errors since
I was tired when I wrote it. The "xsd:refinement" thing is a perfect
example.

Regarding the context drivers, I have no strong feelings about this. My
inclination would be to leave it more open as I propose in the paper,
but if you or anyone else is adament about one approach or the other and
wants to duke it out, I will be happy to stand on the sidelines and
watch.

I appreciate the desirability of well-formed examples, but if I do this,
you will start asking for VALID documents as well, and we all know what
a slipperly slope that is. ;-) Seriously, I will fix this and the
"xsd:refinement" thing and post a new version.

BTW: I'm ccing the NDR list since I think your comments might be of
interest to others as well. Maybe someone will read this and put the
document in the NDR document repository on the portal (hint, hint).

Matt

<ubl:IndustryClassificationContext>Automotive</ubl:IndustryClassificatio
nC