Subject: RE: [ubl-ndrsc] Tiny UBL Extension Example

Matt, Bill,

I thought the following had been mentioned and made clear; I'm sure
it's somewhere in the minutes: Matt's paper was very well received
and it was decided (inasmuch as anything can be decided by a group
bordering on quorum but not necessarily achieving it) that it would be
the foundation for a Guidelines paper (that is, guidelines on how to
do customization) that I would prepare during the meeting. So I have
"taken over" as it were this first iteration of the guidelines. I
presented a very preliminary version of it on Tuesday and I'm due to
present a much more evolved version this afternoon, lateish. Once
that's done we'll post it and hopefully Matt (and others) can take
it over...

PS: yes, this new version does not use "xsd:refinement" ;-)

PS2: I'm not sure <xsd:documentation> can be used (as a matter of
principle, not syntax) for things like recording the context. It's a
good idea, though. Opinions?

Thanks!