Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Thread: Embedded Documentation

Dear all
I want to get the ball started again on our Embedded Documentation
Discussion.

For those of you who did not make the F2F we went back and forth on what
documentation needs to be in the schema, in what format. Mark Crawford also
mentioned the role of the ebXML registry.

Before digging in to this discussion I strongly suggest you go back over
Gunther's presentation, the Minutes of NDR F2F on Feb 4th and the Joint NDR
LCSC Minutes of the same date.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-ndrsc/200302/msg00013.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-ndrsc/200302/msg00012.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-ndrsc/200302/msg00012.html

In terms of embedded documentation I think we need to answer two primary
questions.

1. How much documentation should we provide in the schema. See
             - who is the audience
             - how much documentation do they need
             - what documentation should not go in the schema and where
should it go

2. Based on degree of documentation in the schema and audience what should
be our chosen format?
           - XHTML
          - UBL customized Docbook

Please tailor your response under these headings as I will then try to
distill our final conclusions from it.
If I am missing any vital question please do tell me and add it accordingly.

Thanks
Mavis