Subject: [ubl-ndrsc] Agenda NDRSC 12 February 2003

Dear all
please find attached our agenda for today's teleconference call. I am
expecting all members of the NDR SC to attend given that I have received no
regrets :-)

The NDR SC will meet by phone on Wednesday, February 12 2003:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2002&mon=10&day=30
&hour=15&min=30&sec=0

Please use the following dial-in information:

      Toll-free (from the U.S.): +1 888 422-7116
     Int'l Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number: +1 608 250-1828
     PARTICIPANT CODE: 398769

1.  Roll Call and Welcome from the chair (Mavis), assignment of co-chair to
take minutes.
    (a) new members
    (b) quorum review

2.  Acceptance of minutes from F2F meetings.

3.  Adoption of agenda/schedule planning

4. Discussion of the proposed NDR UBL 1.0 release schedule (Mavis)

5. Review priorities and assignment of work items (Mavis/Lisa/Mark)

6.Update on Context Methodology (Eduardo)

7. Embedded documentation (Gunther/Mavis)

8. UN/CEFACT ATG Generic Header Project (Arofan)

9. Adjourn

Mavis Cournane
Cognitran Ltd
+44 7816 904739