Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Containers

Tim, regarding lists:

the idea is that if there is an element of name Name and cardinality 1..n
in the spreadsheet it is safe to enclose it in a list of name NameList.
However, elements of cardinality 0..n should not, because you would then
end up with possibly empty Lists, which is not what anybody wants. We
did look at the spreadsheet, and we did verify that only those that
have cardinality of 1..n are the ones one would definitely say are
candidates for list items.

The lists themselves should be of cardinality 1..1, otherwise you may
end up with no container to put the list items in. Or you end up with
a really ambiguous schema where you can either have List items
scattered by themselves OR a container with the List items.  Ugh.

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
Web Technologies and Standards |         Phone:  +1 510 550 4616 x31442