Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Containers

Title:
we discussed the idea of including stylesheets and formatting guides with documents at the F2F.  LCSC decided this was really the domain of the FPSC and Ken has expressed conern about this model.  He is working on a response/paper (i believe) which should be considered before we amke any decisions on this.

also, i take Chee-Kai's point about the 0..n.  they too should be "List"s, if we accept the argument that Lists are useful for repeating elements.

however, if we make these "List"s 1..1 (ie mandatory) , we would carry unused (and potentially empty) baggage.  if we make them 0..1(optional)  it means some will and some wont use them, so we have implementation differences.  which is the worse problem?