Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] AppInfo

| Jon is also in favor of using xsd:AppInfo as he sees this as the
| logical place for the information - including the code list value
| names we currently specify to be carried in xsd:Documentation.

It's not so much that I'm eager to use appinfo as that I am
absolutely sure that stuff intended for use by an application
should not be put in "documentation" instead.  The distinction
between "documentation" and "appinfo" is precisely the distinction
between stuff intended for humans alone and stuff that might be
used by an application.  Putting anything that might be used by an
application in "documentation" is tag abuse, pure and simple.

Jon