Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] AppInfo

As far as I remember, the issue with AppInfo was consistency and
interoperability of implementations.

AFAIK nothing has changed in this front.

However, if it is to be used for conveying non-normative
information only, then I'm ok with its use. Otherwise not.

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
Web Technologies and Standards |         Phone:  +1 510 550 4616 x31442