Subject: [Codes] draft-stuhec-codeListNamespaces-0p2.doc

Title: [Codes] draft-stuhec-codeListNamespaces-0p2.doc

Hello all,

you'll find an updated version of my draft paper as an attachement. Lisa made some corrections and I added the possible usage of union type, if we will have the possibility to collect at least two code list for one BIE.

Kind regards,

        Gunther