Subject: Schema Structure

Hi folks,

Last week in Seoul ATG2 members discussed standard overall schema structure.  Gunther and I agreed that this made eminent good sense so that each and every schema would have the same look and feel.  Accordingly we put together a desired layout.  I would like to include this in the NDR document -

XML Declaration
<!-- ===== XML Declaration ===== -->
<!-- ===== Copyright Information ===== -->

Namespaces
<!-- ===== Namespaces ===== -->

Imports
<!-- ===== Imports ===== -->
	CCT
	RT
	DT
	BBIEs
	ABIEs

Global Atltributes
<!-- ===== Global Attributes ===== -->

Root Element
<!-- ===== Root Element ===== -->

<!-- ===== Element Declarations ===== -->

alphabetized order

Type Definitions
<!-- ===== Type Definitions ===== -->

Type Definitions for Basic Business Information Entities
<!-- ===== Basic Business Information Entity Type Definitions ===== -->
alphabetized order of Basic Business Information Entities

Type Definitions for Aggregate Business Information Entities
<!-- ===== Aggregate Business Information Entity Type Definitions ===== -->
alphabetized order of Aggregate Business Informaiton Entities

Please discuss this on Wednesday's call.

Mark