Subject: Re: [ubl-ndrsc] Schema Structure

In general I like this structure and the fact we are trying for
consistancy. I have a question about a couple of choices in the ordering:

1) Will these have any real meaning or value to the general user?
         CCT, RT, DT, BBIEs, ABIEs
     I would like to suggest that this is just a UBL artifact that will
make this stuff "unorganized" to the general user. I would suggest
alphabetizing all the "aggregate" elements and then the data/leaf level
elements. Even this maybe arbirtray and should just have all the elements
ordered together.

2) Because all the aggregates are just going to reference the complexTypes,
I would suggest that this information is more useful than the list of
elements. As such I would move this ahead of the CCT, RT, etc section. So
the following sections would move up
>Type Definitions for Basic Business Information Entities
><!-- ===== Basic Business Information Entity Type Definitions ===== -->
>alphabetized order of Basic Business Information Entities
>
>Type Definitions for Aggregate Business Information Entities
><!-- ===== Aggregate Business Information Entity Type Definitions ===== -->
>alphabetized order of Aggregate Business Informaiton Entities

         Again I feel that this are UBL artifacts and that by organizing by
them will be more complicated for the general user than just lumping these
together and alphabetizing them as a single group.

..dan