Subject: Re: [ubl-lcsc] Re: Resolution on BBIEs and complexTypes
Jon In an effort to get as near to a complete set of deliverables as possible prior to the F2F, I've just completed a set of draft 14 model spreadsheets, having tidied these with advice from Anne. Anne hopes to have an updated catalogue, also called draft 14, within 24 hours. I've sent the model spreadsheets to Chee-Kai, Bill, Tim and Anne to minimise the steps that need taking before a draft 14 generation of schemas as early as possible (either before the F2F or right at the start). Anne plans to send the catalogue within 24 hours to Chee-Kai. All the best Steve >>> <firstname.lastname@example.org> 10/29/03 19:51 PM >>> I said: | | Hopefully this is good news for LCSC. Does it mean though that | | there will now be a call on Friday? | | I can't speak for LC on that, but if this decision means that we | can go ahead with build 13, then I think we should do it. I | really do not want to be facing a brand new build on Monday if we | can get it out before the weekend. This was based on my impression from yesterday's LC call that there were some things that were ready to be included in another build *aside* from the issue that just got decided in today's NDR meeting. If I got that wrong and build 12 is fine the way it is, then we should of course go with that. My point is that we need to spend our time next week packaging up the release that will go out right after the meeting. We can't be spending our time next week revising the schemas. Jon To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster of the OASIS TC), go to http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/or/workgroup/ubl-lcsc/members/leave_workgroup.php.