Subject: Latest NDR documents for review, plus all tooling

Fellow UBL NDR Subcommittee members,

In regard to the NDR and JSON committee document changes pertinent to these tickets:

  https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-233
  https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-273

... please find here my proposed revisions:

BD-NDR 1.1
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=67016

UBL-NDR 3.1
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=67017

UBL 2.1 JSON 2.0
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=67018

UBL 2.2 JSON 1.0
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=67019

UBL 2.3 JSON 1.0
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=67020

Also, I have packaged and uploaded all of the tooling needed to create the above five documents by any committee member with a single download:

Tooling NDR
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=67021

Committee members without the required XSLT/XSL-FO tools in their own systems to publish the documents will need to use a commercial cloud-based service and I will arrange a username and password for each member. The use of the commercial service is not mandatory as the technology is open and other XSLT/XSL-FO tools can be used (but please let me know if you have any issues as I haven't tested the capabilities of other tools to support the standards).

I have been staring at these documents for days trying to keep them self-consistent and properly versioned. No doubt I have missed some details that will need to be repaired, so please keep an eye out.

Once no-one finds a problem with these I will create the voting documents. Our next meeting is April 21/22. Please try to review these before then and I will present our work to the TC for their consideration.

Then I can create the voting documents for everything except UBL 2.3 (since we haven't finished the 2.3 models yet) for voting at the following meeting May 5/6.

I hope I can impose on you to look through these documents sooner rather than later so that I can get any revisions prepared in time for the meeting next week.

Again, I'm hoping I didn't miss anything but I'm going blind reviewing these and likely have made mistakes.

Thanks!

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @ US$45 (5 hours free) |