Subject: Re: Latest NDR documents for review, plus all tooling

Hello, again!

I have revised the tooling so that it is self-contained. Inadvertently, many of the invocations were to software and locations on my local machine. Now everything should run without needing to locate software outside of the unzipped package.

I've also included DOS invocations so that users have the option now of using shell or DOS to invoke the Ant.

Tooling NDR
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=67026