ubl-org-data message

Subject: RE: [ubl-org-data] Meeting Cancellation

Hi Cecile,

I just saw the proposal to have the SC meeting at 4 PM instead, as the TC has been cancelled, and this is OK with me.

See you later,
Yves

-----Original Message-----
From: JORDAN Yves (OP-EXT)
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2022 10:40 AM
To: 'Cecile Guasch' <cecilesunsiare.guasch@gmail.com>; ubl-org-data@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Cecile,

I do not have any draft text yet, as far as I remember I had to prepare the text once the diagram finalized. I should also have a look at the place it would be inserted in the UBL documentation to see the kind of expected information.
Regarding the Document Type name, I remember we had a conversation long ago but I do not remember if this was internal at OP or during one of the previous Metadata SC meeting. Also the issue was raised again during our former meeting, that BRIN is certainly not the best as it could be used for much more than just a notice. BRI was thought as a potential alternative, may be this should be discussed during a next SC meeting.
Else I agree to comment the diagram in writing instead of having our SC meeting.

KR,
Yves