ubl-org-data message

Subject: Meeting Cancellation

Dear all,
I will not be able to convene this meeting. Would you agree to comment the proposed changes in writing?
so that I can cancel the meeting.

To finalize the implementation of BRIN, we will need to implement the document itself for which Yves has already a pretty mature draft, if I remember well.

Yves, it would be nice if you can share it so that I can incorporate it into the UBL-331 branch.

KRs,
CÃcile