ubl-org-data message

Subject: RE: [ubl-org-data] Process description

Hi Cecile, all,

I've not used BPM before, so forgive me if I've got this all wrong. But I think the start event markers in the diagram aren't quite correct.

It seems from UBL documentation, that there should only be one start event (solid black circle with arrow leading away) in the process diagram. Most of the existing process diagrams in https://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.3/UBL-2.3.html have only one of them. Where there are more than one (e.g. "Figure 34. Update Item Specification Process" https://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.3/UBL-2.3.html#S-UPDATE-CATALOGUE-ITEM-SPECIFICATION ), it is clear that two different actors may start the whole sequence. I donât think that applies to our situation.  So I think only the "Economic Operator" swim lane should have a start event. And the arrow from the email messages should point directly to the steps in the other lanes ("Check conformance" and "Check Business Registration Request").

Talk to you later,
BR,
Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: ubl-org-data@lists.oasis-open.org <ubl-org-data@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Cecile Guasch
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2022 10:17 AM
To: ubl-org-data@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ubl-org-data] Process description

Dear all,
the proposed changes  are listed here:
Add under 2.3.8 Business Directory and Agreements a chapter 'Business Regislatrion Information notification'

The document Business Registration Information Notification document serves two purposes:
1- It supports requesting the registration of a business to a registration authority.
2- It support the notification of this registration to a publication authority.

Figure ..."art/UBL-2.4-BRIN.png"/>

Branch UBL-331 has been updated.

KRs,
CÃcile