ubl-pre-award message

Subject: Re: Tickets to be included into PRD01 (addressed in the excel files)

Please forgive me for overlooking this email while I was at a conference last week.

Tonight I created the schemas for the worksheets you cited, but I had to make four changes:

- "Tendering Criterion Property. Value Data Type Code. Code" was labeled 2.3 but actually was introduced into UBL in 2.2 - "Tendering Criterion. Tendering Criterion Property Group" was labeled 2.3 but actually was introduced into UBL in 2.2 - "SME" was not in the list of approved abbreviations, so I have added it with the expansion being "Small- and Medium-sized Enterprise" - the ampersand character "&" was used in a definition and it is prohibited, so I replaced it with the word "and"

With those changes, I was able to successfully produce some schemas:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=65354

I hope these are helpful.