Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] Payment Means in Allowance Charge

wherever we have an Allowance Charge there is an option to specify a Payment Means - it doesn't depend on what the Allowance Charge is  related to.

if you dont want to specify Payment Means for the Allowance Charge at line level, then  just ignore it.

Mark Leitch wrote:
Payment Means in Allowance Charge Why is payment means in allowance charge ?
I can just about see that charges may attract a different payment means from the goods at document level.....but at line level also ???

Mark Leitch

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
http://www.docengineering.com/