Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] Allowance Charge Identifier

When an Allowance Charge is specified we have a Reason Code that can describe what the allowance charge is for, but this may not be comprehensive.  So the ID is used to uniquely identify what the charge is for, e.g. "Brokerage", "out of hours service", "Cost Centre 123" etc....  An ID can be any text, but it allows us to also specify the party responsible for defining the IDs.

Mark Leitch wrote:
Allowance Charge Identifier Why do we have this and what does it mean ?

Mark Leitch

--
regards
tim mcgrath

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business Informatics and Web Services
http://www.docengineering.com/