Subject: Draft 10 Common Library comments

Title: Draft 10 Common Library comments
Peter/Mikkel

Attached are my comments on the Common Library.
I have changed ALL of the definitions in Col.Q
All my comments are in the Analyst Notes Col.U

One thing that I haven’t noted in the spreadsheet is the absence of Item Instance GUID.
I think there’s still something unclear about the differentiation between Item (generic), Item Instance, Catalogue Item and Line Item.

This is taking a lot longer than I thought it would.
I will complete the Procurement Library ASAP (but it may take some of the weekend).

Regards, M

Mark Leitch

ML UBL-CommonLibrary-2.0-draft-10-20051123.xls