Subject: RE: [ubl-psc] Notes on the Draft 10 Libraries

Title: Notes on the Draft 10 Libraries
Mark,

I am traveling this week and cannot participate in any calls that require access to Skype.

Regards,
Sylvia
From: Mark Leitch [mailto:ml@tritorr.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2005 4:26 AM
To: Peter Larsen Borresen; ubl-psc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ubl-psc] Notes on the Draft 10 Libraries

Peter

Attached are:
  1. The Procurement Library and Common Library spreadsheets
    1. All the definitions are new
    2. All my comments are in the Analyst Notes column
  2. A spreadsheet of notes that didn’t fit well into the other spreadsheets

I haven’t really done Catalogue item/Classification in great detail.  I want to discuss how these elements work.

I’m afraid that I can only be on the Monday call for max. 1 as I have to be at a meeting in London.  Bearing in mind the time pressures, is it that we could do a Skype hour at 0800UTC on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday ?