Subject: Suspension of July UBL-PSC meetings

All,

During the last PSC conference call, it was agreed that we will not have
weekly meetings beginning 3 July to 24 July because of holidays and other
commitments.

We will continue any outstanding tasks individually and resolve unanswered
questions via email.

We will resume our regular meetings on 31 July.

Regards,
Sylvia