Subject: Your input please. (fwd)

Worried that this didn't appear to be sent properly

 ----------Forwarded message ----------
From: ml@tritorr.com
To: "ubl-psc@lists.oasis-open.org"
Subject: Your input please.
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:26:18 +0100
X-Remote_Addr: 212.30.212.238

I have found the following in my notes which I think need some attention

1) in Invoice Line, Order Line reference should be 0..1 (not 0..n): this to
facilitate one to one line level matching between these documents.

2) in Order Line Reference, Order Reference should be 1..1 (not 0..1):  if
it's 0..1 it allows the sender to specify the line reference without its
document context which, in the absence of a line UUID, would be pretty
useless.

My personal opinion is that these look like straightforward errors
(particularly the second one).  If anyone thinks otherwise, please speak up.

Please can I have your comments in the next 48 hours with a view to
resolution  on next Monday's call.

Regards, Mark