Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] UBL Catalogue requirements for the textile and apparelindustry

Thanks,
we will work on this soon.

Also we have some more inputs about Collections of Items, but I am still
thinking the way we can solve this.

In a given Catalog there could be many different Collections of Items.
This concept is common to many industrial sectors like ceramics,
apparel, textile, ...

I though we cannot change the way is structured the Catalogue line items
but maybe we could add a Collections (0..n) to be used under those
situations.

I'll send you more details soon.

Regards

Roberto