Subject: Updated UBL v2.1 document schemas for CPFR Business Process

Dear UBL PSC members,

Enclosed please find the updated UBL v2.1 document schemas for CPFR
Business Process and our response to comments that was sent by Arianna
on 9/9/09.

After the meeting, I revised all the document schemas and updated them
according to UBL v2.1 document template. The basic updates that I
realized are as follows:
     *I updated "GoodsItems. Details" with Item.Details and Sales Items.
Details according to context: whether the quantity and identification
are needed or not.
     * I moved to SellerSupplier and  BuyerCustomer parties to the
header level in the documents and  I also included Sender and Receiver
Party.  As I indicated in the meeting, we could not qualify the Sender
and Receiver Parties since these documents are bi-directional messages;
the sender or the receiver can either be a Seller or a Buyer.
As exceptions, Performace History document schema now only includes
Sender and Receiver Party, since performance data shall be shared only
within two party, it is not only related with Seller or Buyer parties.
And the Product Activity has SellerSupplier and  BuyerCustomer BIEs in
the lower level than the header level, since a party may report
activities related with more than one SellerSupplier or BuyerCustomer.
     * Previously most of the BIEs are mandatory, I made some of them
optional if it is applicable.
     * I merge some of the BIEs into one as they include common BIE
Properties.
     * I refine the Property Terms. I hope this time they are not
neither so generic nor so specific.
     * I updated the format of the spreadsheets, and re-organized the
order of BIE Properties in ABIEs.

Finally we are working on loading the document schemas to eDoCreator and
developing an user interface to let you load the document schemas later
by yourself. I will announce this when the documents are ready.

Best regards,

Fulya

--
PS: Please note the change in the phone/fax numbers...

Fulya TUNÇER
Software R&D Center
Department of Computer Eng.
Middle East Technical University
06531 Ankara Turkey

email: fulya@srdc.metu.edu.tr
Phone: +90 (312) 210 1763
Fax: +90 (312) 210 1837

UBL v2.1 CPFR_140909.zip

NewUBLDocuments_Comments090909 - Response.doc