Subject: Re: [ubl-tsc] Re: [ubl-psc] eview of schemas, meeting in the PSC Tuesday the 23rd of March 15 CET

At 2010-03-22 17:59 +0100, Roberto Cisternino wrote:
>5) Code lists
>
>     I think we should align some code lists available at UN/ECE
>
>Latest UN/ECE codelists are here:
>http://www.unece.org/cefact/xml_schemas/index.htm#2009A

The question to committee members isn't whether we should have code
lists, but rather:

  (1) - which code lists are to be included in the UBL 2.1 distribution?

  (2) - for each code list is it to be included in the special-purpose
        directory as a convenience for UBL users, or should it be
        engaged as a data type qualification in the committee-decided
        set of code list value qualifications?

Regarding (2) it was proposed in Copenhagen that no new UBL 2.1 code
lists be engaged as data type qualifications other than any updates
available for those data type qualifications already engaged in UBL 2.0.

Can you recommend which code lists should be included for the
convenience of UBL users, or justify if the committee should add any
particular ones to the set of distributed data type qualifications?

--
XSLT/XQuery training:         San Carlos, California 2010-04-26/30
Principles of XSLT for XQuery Writers: San Francisco,CA 2010-05-03