Subject: [ubl-psc] First package including UBL 2.1 instance examples

Hi Ken,

please find enclosed the package including the XML example instances
that I have received until now:

- ordering instances
- sourcing instances
- billing instances
- CPRF instances
- instances of schemas coming from eBiz

Thanks all for your work.

Some notes:

- for the file names, I have used the naming-syntax from UBL 2.0: "UBL-"
+ document type + "-2.1-Example". Is it ok?

- there are three instances of ProductActivity, one from Fulya and two
from myself: this is because the ProductActivity can be used in
different transactions (one from CPRF scenarios and two from eBiz
scenarios). My suggestion is to provide all examples in order  to show
the different usages. Do you agree?

Best regards

Arianna

UBL-2.1-Examples.zip