Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] meeting time

Hi Peter, hi all,

I would like propose you as follows.

I think that in a short time a WP5 meeting in Copenhagen will be arranged (Berghtor, please, correct me if I am wrong).
As a lot of us are involved in both, ubl-psc and peppol WP5, I think (from a logistic point of view)  that could be useful to arrange the ubl-psc F2F the day before or the day after the WP5 meeting in Copenhagen.

What do you think about?

About the first phone-call I would propose the week from 25th to 29th of October.

Best regards
Arianna