Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] Re: UBL prd2 issues

Hi Oriol,

about withholding taxes we have made already a discussion and there have
been already issues on UBL 2.1 that I remember were solved.

These are the latest comments on the witholding tax issue:

The WithholdingTaxTotal is either an Italian and Spanish requirement, but
it is a well know use case where the Debtor (Buyer) is requested to
collect the tax for the Seller (Small and micro companies). The original
FIRTG issue was not correct or clear enough about how the Withholding tax
total is working, so I point out below some important information:
1) The payable amount total is net of the withholding tax.
2) The withholding tax is not part of VAT but it is an income tax
3) The withholding tax is calculated, like VAT, from the taxable amount
using a rate.
4) The withholding tax is a total amount to be showed separately The
actual TaxTotal seems to be sufficient as the Withholding Tax can be
expressed using a different TaxScheme for that purpose and separated from
VAT.

NOTE: also UN/ECE code lists related to taxes are already supporting the
witholding tax use case.

Roberto

--
* JAVEST by Roberto Cisternino