Subject: Re: SV: [ubl-psc] Re: UBL prd2 issues

Hi Peter,

Unfortunatelly this does not work, as the Middlename is sometimes hidden. I've seen myself being named Oriol Peris because certain services just hide or not use the MiddleName, or Oriol B. Peris which is not my name.

I could be named Josep Maria Garcia Coll. Here Josep is the first name, Maria is the middle Name, Garcia is the surname and Coll is the second surname.
Regards
Oriol

El 22/02/2011, a las 10:55, Peter L. Borresen escribiķ:

Hi Oriol

I order to keep semantic interoperability, would it then be ok to have the secondary surname as a middle name,

First Name: Peter or Oriol
Middelname: Larsen or Bausā
Surname Borresen or Peris

I think that a middelname is more commonly used outside spain.

/Peter

Fra: Oriol Bausā Peris [mailto:oriol@invinet.org]
Sendt: 22. februar 2011 10:21
Til: ubl-psc@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Tim McGrath
Emne: [ubl-psc] Re: UBL prd2 issues

Hi all

When working in Spain with the UBL 2.0 Invoice I've noticed that there are two relevant items in Spain that cannot be clearly stated.
These things are:

1) Person class: In Spain we have a second surname. I'd suggest to add a MotherSurname or SecondSurname in Person.
2) There is a use case in Spain where individuals can issue invoices to companies and these invoices can carry Personal Income Tax information, so the company must withhold that amount and pay it to the tax office on behalf of the individual.
I thought this could be done using AllowanceCharge but the special usage of this withholding amount and the need of informing about it make me to think on an additional structure to carry this information.
The point is that Withhold Amount must be deducted from the PayableAmount, but it does not affect the TaxInclusive Amount. If you think it is ok, I'll try to suggest a new structure for this.

I know it is late to raise these issues, my apologies.

Oriol

El 22/02/2011, a las 01:25, Tim McGrath escribiķ:

We are finalizing the draft but it may take a few weeks to get the public review launched.  i would expect it to be in March sometime.

The decision on contractual information means that we wont be adding more structures for this, but i suggest you await the total package before evaluating it.