Subject: Re: SV: SV: [ubl-psc] Re: UBL prd2 issues

Hi,
I also had two surnames (now I legally removed one of them) but I always
specified both on the same field as legally they were considered a unique
string.

This worked fine in banking accounts, and also into passport.

Are Spain institutions writing additional legal surnames on different
fields ?

I just ask you because on cross-border exchanges it could be a problem if
your surname is subdivided in two fields.
For instance if you book a flight you have to use both surnames (if they
are both legal) as they will have to match those on your passport.

By separating a surname information on two fields it could raise issues if
the two surnames have to be used together for legal reasons (mapping
issues for electronic exchanges)

Thanks

Roberto

> Then ok from me. I gues this is one of the special national cases like
> additional streetname.
>

> Best regards
>

> Peter

* JAVEST by Roberto Cisternino
*
* Document Engineering Services Ltd. - Alliance Member
* UBL Italian Localization SubCommittee (ITLSC), co-Chair
* UBL Online Community editorial board member (ubl.xml.org)
* Italian UBL Advisor

  Roberto Cisternino

  mobile: +39 328 2148123
  skype:  roberto.cisternino.ubl-itlsc