Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] Re: [ubl-dev] Document Invoice UBL

is this a version problem? did we fix it in 2.1 and they are using 2.0?

On 19/09/11 8:42 PM, Oriol Bausà Peris wrote:
Hi all,

I also thought this was resolved and I do not know why it is not in the model. It is really difficult to understand for me what should I do to be able to include Withheld taxes in the data model, as it is a major requirement we brought to the PSC many times, and we have explained it many times.

Best regards
Oriol