Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] Minutes of the] UBL PSC meeting monday the 3rd of December 2012

Hi, folks,

At 2012-12-20 16:08 +0100, Oriol Bausà Peris wrote:
El 20/12/2012, a las 12:40, Arianna Brutti escribió:
1- about EvidenceSuppliedID and ContractExecutionRequirement: I need to know where the cardinality must be changed;

I do not understand why the EvidenceSuppliedID has to be changed to 0..n. The reason for this element is to point to the actual Evidence covering a particular criteria, so it should be one.

I agree that BBIEs that are not prose oriented (e.g. descriptions, notes, instructions) should be 0..1 or 1..1. If there is a requirement for more than one such BBIE, then there should be an ASBIE pointing to an ABIE with the BBIE with 0..1 or 1..1. Such an approach allows for future versions of the standard to associate other information with each of the identifiers that is not conceived of at this early stage. If we leave the BBIE as "0..n" or "1..n", then it is impossible to associate information with each individual BBIE in the future.

I hope this is considered helpful.

Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com