ubl-sbsc message

Subject: Revised Beta 2 XPath files based on HTML changes and copyright statements

Hi folks,

I've finally revised the XPath files with copyright statements and an
indication in the readme file of how they were created.

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/12114/UBL-1.0-SBS-1.0-Beta-2-XPath-20050404.zip

Many thanks to Micah for his suggested HTML code which I massaged into what
you see in this package.  I was unaware of the techniques until Micah
showed them to me.

Please post any questions/suggestions to the list.  In tomorrow's HISC
meeting I'll be able to chat with anyone on the call about these files.

Thanks!

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc