ubl-sbsc message

Subject: Re: Small Business Subset

Hello Stephen,

I'd really like a chance to review this package myself but won't
have time till Tuesday.  Can we wait till midweek for further
action?

Jon

   From: "Stephen Green" <stephen_green@seventhproject.co.uk>
   Cc: <ubl-sbsc@lists.oasis-open.org>
   Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 12:56:57 +0100

   Jon

   Greetings. I've just sent a link to the completed=20
   beta-2 version of the SBS to the ubl list.
   The SBSC have looked at it and commented
   and a comment from a TC member has been
   noted but it looks like we are ready to release
   this for review.

   The link is:
   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/12137/UBL-1-0-SBS-1-0-b=
   eta-2-2005-04-05.zip

   If we need to post it to the SBSC site it looks
   like we can do so for public access now.

   How about folk who wish to comment? I guess
   they could do so to the lists it is published to but
   it might be better to ask for comments to be made=20
   on the SBSC comment page.

   Many thanks

   Steve