ubl-sbsc message

Subject: Next stage for UBL 1.0 SBS

As far as I know the final day for the first public review
for the UBL 1.0 SBS is today.

We only need to make a couple of minor modifications
before a the next stage (recommending a second public
review to the TC after these modifications).

The modifications are (I need to check that these are
all of those necessary):

1. content - addition of Percent to TaxCategory
(this has been included in the mid-review package)

2. change (I'd suggest) of example schemaLocation urls
from 'xsd' to the 'xsdrt' schema versions to help with the
problem (noted by Altova) that there is a minor bug in the
'xsd' schemas, which isn't in the 'xsdrt' schemas.

3. change to ebBP example to utilize the new, requested
attribute in ebBP (externalDocumentDefRef)

All the best

Stephen Green