ubl-sbsc message

Subject: Next Stage for UBL 1.0 Small Business Subset

Next Stage for UBL 1.0 Small Business Subset

The 1.0 SBS was considered in the TC Pacific call
yesterday and the next stage should now be to
produce a package for a second public review and
submit it to the TC for approval prior to review.

This next public review (just 15 days) will be for
comments just on the changed content so we
do have an end in sight - a committee
specification of the 1.0 SBS quite soon I hope.

I'll aim to get an updated package out soon. I do
hope to include an updated example of how an
ebBP instance might reference the SBS and I
might need to wait for the ebBP package to
start its own next public review first since it has a
new attribute we can use.

The ebBP TC has expressed gratitude for the
input from UBL - which also pertained to the SBS.
It may be that such requirements for subsetting
are considered shortly in the ebCPPA TC, we'll see.

Probably the results of the ebBP review aren't a
dependancy to this SBS public review draft 2
since any changes to the latter due to any ebBP
changes could be seen as non-substantive in
the SBS (documentation example) and might
not necessitate a further SBS review.

All the best

Stephen Green