ubl-sbsc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-sbsc] Re: [ubl] UBL SBSC looking for renewedparticipation and activities

Hi Gruffudd

Sorry, I guess I over-pruned my comment :-)

I really meant that there needs to be at least the following
added to Catalogue and the other 'Sourcing' documents
(CatalogueItemSpecificationUpdate, CataloguePricingUpdate, etc)
:
pricing information (that's hidden away a bit in UBL)
manufacturer
seller
something like AdditionalInformation to have a url to a picture (could
be improved in UBL to * only * be a url to a picture but that could be
added
as a business rule in the subset I guess)
maybe a selection of IDs like manufacturer's ID, etc

and anything else to make it possible to use the subsets
for price lists and product lists

--
Stephen Green

Partner