ubl-security message

Subject: Re: Groups - oasis - Ballot "Election of a co-Chair" has closed

Hello Security SC,

I applaud your initiative in holding this ballot in order to
facilitate the business of the subcommittee, but in fact the
appointment of subcommittee chairs (like everything else about the
formation and maintenance of subcommittees) is under the authority
of the TC itself.  I will therefore construe this vote as a
request that the TC appoint Andrea as a co-chair of the Security
SC and put this matter on the agenda for next week's TC meetings.

Best regards,

Jon

-------- Original Message --------
Date: 25 Nov 2009 17:01:02 -0000
From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
To: bosak@pinax.com

UBL Security SC member,

A ballot presented to UBL Security SC has closed.
The text of this closed ballot is as follows:
---
"Election of a co-Chair"
In order to ensure the required stability of the Security SC I propose to add a co-Chair.

- Andrea Caccia
- Barreira, Inigo
- Oriol Bausa Peris
- Cruellas, Juan
- Eijk, Mr. Pim van der

---

Quick Summary of Voting Results:
  - Andrea Caccia received 3 Votes
  - Barreira, Inigo received 0 Votes
  - Oriol Bausa Peris received 0 Votes
  - Cruellas, Juan received 2 Votes
  - Eijk, Mr. Pim van der received 1 Vote

  6 of 10 eligible voters cast their vote before the deadline.

Voting results for all closed ballots are available on the ubl-security eVote Archive at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl-security/ballot_archive.php

Thank you,
OASIS Open Administration