ubl-security message

Subject: Re: [ubl-security] Draft 08 of UBL security profiles, schemas and examples

Jon, Ken,
I'm providing here some additional comment, just small refinements.

I suggest we add to the document a short text highlighting that the UBL signature profile can conform to UN/CEFACT recommendation 37 available here:
http://www.unece.org/cefact/cf_plenary/plenary10/ECE_TRADE_C_CEFACT_2010_14E.pdf
This recommendation is not yet officially endorsed by CEFACT, we can put a temporary note that the reference will be removed if the CEFACT Recommendation will not be finally approved and published at the time of final publication of UBL 2.1.

In §3, there is a problem reading the following sentence:
"The enveloped signature profile supports a final signature, i.e. a UBL document once signed with a final signature cannot be have any other signature added without invalidating the final signature."
--> removing "be" should fix it.

The reference to ETSI Associated Signature is fine, but the ETSI document will be published probably within 1-2 months: if this happens in time can we change this reference to the published document (I think this is just an editorial change).

As the document has been available for comment for quite a long time, in case no major issue is raised by other members within this week, we can consider the specification approved by the Security SC.

Andrea