ubl-security message

Subject: Re: [ubl-security] Draft 08 of UBL security profiles, schemas and examples

At 2011-01-10 03:26 +0100, Andrea Caccia wrote:
>I'm providing here some additional comment, just small refinements.

Thank you, Andrea, for these!

>As the document has been available for comment for quite a long
>time, in case no major issue is raised by other members within this
>week, we can consider the specification approved by the Security SC.

Accordingly, here is CD09 with your changes and some test files (the
test files won't go in the final specification package, which is only
documentation, they will be found in PRD2):

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=40820

... and here is draft replacement and additional text for the annexes
for UBL 2.1 PRD2:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=40821

Please let me know if any changes are needed for either package.

Thank you again!

--
Contact us for world-wide XML consulting & instructor-led training