ubl-ssc message

Subject: Re: [ubl-ssc] schema comparison for final build

Hi Anne,

I just checked these and notice that this does cause a non-trivial change
to the ASN.1 schemas.  The mapping to ASN.1 of simple types is different
from that of complex types (even though the bits on the wire might be the
same in both cases).

Paul E. Thorpe                                 Toll Free    : 1-888-OSS-ASN1
OSS Nokalva                                    International: 1-732-302-0750
Email: thorpe@oss.com                          Tech Support : 1-732-302-9669
http://www.oss.com                             Fax          : 1-732-302-0023