ubl-ssc message

Subject: Proposal for new structure of UBL-SpecializedDatatypes-1.0.xls

Hello SSC,

in order to solve some current technical problems and to be ready for some
future enhancements here is a proposal for a new structure of the ss for the
SpecializedDatatypes.

1. New Columns:

V  enumeration
W  code list agency id
X  code list agency name
Y  code list id
Z  code list name
AA length
AB minLength
AC maxLength
AD pattern
AE whiteSpace
AF maxInclusive
AG maxExclusive
AH minExclusive
AI minInclusive
AJ totalDigits
AK fractionDigits

V,W,X,Y,Z are needed for solving the "UBL_ Amount. Type" problem. Note that
the "code list agency name" is not the same as the value for SC
CodeListAgencyName. It is an abbreviation. If there will be a further
alignment with ATG2 in the furture these values could be used for
automatically created prefixes and namespaces for code list schemas. (See
ATG2 NDR).

AA-AK are necessary if in the future UBL wants to invent some specialized
data types that restrict not only codes.

2. Placeholder

In column "S" I changed the values for the CodeListSchemeURIs a little bit
in order to use some placeholders for "Standardization status" and
"Version". "Standardization status" could be "tc" for  drafts and
"specification" for released versions. "Version" could be "1.0" or "1.1:23"
for 23. draft.

If you look into the ss, all fields I changed are light blue.

Best Regards

David

UBL-SpecializedDatatypes-1.0.xls